Monday 9 June 2014

Card Card for a child!


I can take or leave pick-up cars, but it seems that men like them very much. So when I saw a cars set by Stephanie Barnard (659204 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK w/Stamps - Cars) I knew I would made some cards with it.


I started by creating an aperture on a A6 card with one of the medium sized rectangles (  658610 Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK - Rectangles #2). On the left over I stamped the pick up stamp using green ink.


I placed the matching Framelit die over it  and die cut it. I then create a frame using two of the larger rectangles. I attached those to the front of the card.


I die cut the wheels also included on the same set. Then I stamped the message and trimmed it down as a banner.


And this is the finished card. Simple but effective!


1 comment: