Monday 30 June 2014

Pretty Shoes Lay Out

Hi everybody!

Today I want to share with you a little Lay out I made this weekend. Sometimes I like to make LOs about little things that make me happy, like my latest addition to my shoe collection. This pair of shoes was a completely "coup de cour", so It deserved its own page in my album.





I have used one of the dies of the Life Made Simple range. They are so versatile! I have die cut the hexagons overall pattern an I have insert some of the little hexagons in place again, so it has more interest. For this LO I wanted also a layered look, and I have used some vellum, more pattern paper and the beautiful Damask border Thinlits die to achieve it.


Lastly, I put my tittle with some adhesive letters on the sentiment tag and as my final touch I have die cut a heart out of glitter card stock.

Happy Monday!

.............................

¡Hola a todos!

Hoy quiero compartir con vosotros una página que he hecho este fin de semana. A veces me gusta hacer páginas sobre las pequeñas cosas que me hacen sonreír, como mi última adquisición en zapatos. Este par fue un auténtico "Coup de Coer", así que se merecían su propia página en mi álbum.

He utilizado uno de los troqueles de la linea Life Made Simple, que son muy versátiles. He trouqelado el patrón de hexágonos y he vuelto a poner algunos en su sitio pata darle más interés.

Para esta página quería un look a capas y he utilizado un pape vegetal, más papel decorado y el Borde Damask para lograrlo.

Por último he puesto el título con letras adhesivas en la etiqueta y como el toque final un corazón troquelado con cartulina de purpurina.

¡Feliz lunes!

1 comment: