Monday 4 August 2014

A clean and simple Congratulations card




I have always loved very clean and simple cards, but as the years have passed I have also dipped my toes on more elaborate designs.

Today i wanted to go back to my clean and simple roots with a congratulations card.

I used the large Circle and Heart from the Framelits set of the Big Shot Starter Kit - 658300 Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal).


I placed the heart die exactly where I wanted the aperture to be and secured with Magic Lowtack Tape, then I die cut it. I cut a few hearts using patterned paper.


I placed them on the card, then using washi tape as guides to keep them straight while I glued them.


I then trimmed the escess off the edges. I die cut two more hearts one in yellow and one in green. The yellow one was a guide, so I glue it through the aperture and place it exactly in its centre.


I glued the green heart to a circle and then used the yellow heart as a guide to where position exactly the green heart.


Finally I stamped the random dots and the Congratulations from my same set of stamps and added some enamel dots.

And here you have the finished card. I hope you like it!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card. Fun colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and classy as usual x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gustan mucho estas tarjetas tan limpias y sencillas, gracias por el tutorial

    ReplyDelete