Wednesday 27 August 2014

Chaotic photo session / Lettere kaotisk photo session


 
 
 
Sizzix has come up with some really cool products designed for those scrappers doing Project Life. I am a digital project-lifer but I love the products for cards and layouts.
 
 

 
I had had the nine pictures printed some time ago with a different page design in mind but I thought they were so much fun that I decided to use them this week. I mounted all nine pictures on a piece of cream coloured cardstock giving some of them a slight angle and leaving others straight.
 
 
 
I thought the speech bubbles from Thinlits Die Set 6PK - I Heart This and Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Basics would make for great embellishments and so I combined them with a die cut camera and the word smil (the die says smile but I cut the e off to make it a Danish word) from Thinlits Die Set 7PK - You & Me.
 
 
I did another cluster of speech bubbles in the top left corner of the layout. For all the speech bubbles I drew lines in black ink by hand giving each speech bubble a defining edge but still keeping everything playful and fun.
 
Supply list:
Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal)
Cardstock
Vellum
Paper (October Afternoon)
Veneer figures (Studio Calico)
Sticker alphabets (LillyBee & JilliBean)
Stamp (Papertrey Ink)
Enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)
 
 
---o---
 
 
Sizzix har lavet nogle fede produkter, som kan bruge til Project Life, men da jeg laver mit PL digitalt har jeg været begejstret for at bruge produkterne til kort og layouts.
 
Det er noget tid siden, at jeg printede disse ni billeder ud, og jeg havde egentlig et andet design i tankerne, men da billederne er så sjove, besluttede jeg mig for at bruge dem i denne uge. Jeg satte alle ni billeder på ét stykke karton: Nogle af dem sidder lige, andre er vippet lidt til den ene eller anden side.
 
Jeg syntes, at taleboblerne fra Thinlits Die Set 6PK - I Heart This ogThinlits Die Set 8PK - Basics  ville være gode som pynt, så jeg kombinerede dem med et udstanset kamera og ordet smil (jeg skar bare e'et af det engelske smile) fra Thinlits Die Set 7PK - You & Me.
 
I øverste venstre hjørne lavede jeg endnu en samling af talebobler, og på alle talebobler tegnede jeg sorte streger langs kanten for at give dem lidt kant, mens jeg fortsat holdt det sjovt og kækt.
 
Ingredienser:
Sizzix Accessory - Magnetic Platform for Wafer-Thin Dies
Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (Powder Blue & Teal)
Karton
Vellum
Papir (October Afternoon)
Finérfigurer (Studio Calico)
Stickers (LillyBee & JilliBean)
Stempler (Papertrey Ink)
Enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)



No comments:

Post a Comment