Monday 11 August 2014

Hexagon bee card

Hi everybody!

These summer days I have been a lot in the country and I have seen a lot of bees, so I thought that it would be nice to use my basic shape dies to create a funny bee card :)


To create the bee you just have to die cut some ovals and circles out of yellow and black card and some vellum as shown in the picture. Then just ink the edges and put it together with some adhesive. I have made the eyes using both sides os my Crop-a-dile to create small circles and the little antennas are made with two head pins. Isn't it cute?


For my card base I have used the Hexagon Framelits die set. I thought It went so wellwith my bee and that shape is quite unusual for a card, but it works very good :)


Happy Monday!

.................

Hola a todos!

Estos días de verano he estado bastante en el campo y he visto muchas abejas, así que se me ha ocurrido utilizar las formas básicas de los troqueles de Sizzix para crear una tarjeta con una abeja.

Para hacer la abeja sólo hay que troquelar algunos círculos y óvalos tal como veis en la foto con cartulina amarilla, negra y papel vegetal. Después entintamos los bordes y lo juntamos todo con pegamento y foam adhesivo. Para hacer los ojos he utilizado los dos agujeros de mi crop-a-dile. ¿Verdad que queda mona?

Para la base de la tarjeta he utilizado el set de framelits de hexágono. Me ha parecido que es una forma muy original para una tarjeta y que además le venía muy bien a mi abejita :)

¡Feliz lunes!

1 comment:

  1. Super-cute card! Love it! The hexagonal shape matches perfectly with the bee - great choice :-)

    ReplyDelete