Monday 25 August 2014

Pink vellum card. Creating shadows with die cutting

Hi everybody!

Today I want to show you a clean and simple vellum card that can be used as a party invitation.

I have used pink vellum as my card base and I have adhered some pattern paper in the inside of the card. I love how you can see the inside paper though the vellum.


I have created a shadow effect die cutting the sentiment twice: One with glitter card and the other with the stamped image. Then I have adhered both together but the glitter one slightly down to the left.


Happy Monday!

......................

Hola a todos!

Hoy quiero enseñaros una tarjeta clean and simple que puede ser utilizada también como invitación a una fiesta.

Como base de la tarjeta he utilizado papel vegetal rosa y he puesto un papel decorado en el interior. Me encanta cómo se entrevé el papel decorado a través del vegetal. Para crear el efecto de sombra en la palabra he troquelado ésta dos veces, una con la cartulina de purpurina y otra con la imagen estampada y los he pegado juntos el de abajo ligeramente hacia abajo y a la izquierda.

Feliz lunes!



No comments:

Post a Comment