Saturday 2 August 2014

Rounds are all around


Hello all!

Today I would like to share with you my new layout. This time I used just rounds - but I made them the main object of my project. I used different sizes and colours to make it bright and creative. Besides I used just the dies which are included in the Starter Kit so if you buy it you'll get a number of dies and will be able to create a project of the kind without addition purchases.

 
"Limited Edition" means my two little sons as I'm the only one who has these two wonderful creatures))


I used a stencil with rounds and paste to make the background so the round dies matched it perfectly.


The products I used:

Have a nice day!!

Olga

Всем приветики!!

Сегодня я хочу показать вам свою новую страничку. На этот раз я использовала только круги, но в большом количестве - разных цветов и размеров, поэтому они стали главным объектом работы.Кроме того, все эти ножи входят в "стартовый набор" вместе с машинкой, поэтому купив его, можно делать подобные работы не покупая дополнительные ножи.
Фраза Limited Edition - про моих мартышек. Они существуют только в одном экземпляре каждый и только у меня)) 
Для фона я использовала маску с кругами и пасту, поэтому вырезанные круги очень гармонируют с ним.

Всем чудесного дня!

Ольга 


No comments:

Post a Comment