Saturday 9 August 2014

Sewing flying geese



Summer is a good time at home to change something in my home. This time it´s the turn of my daughter ´s room. She´s is thirteen just  today  and although I´m behind the date  I have started a new quilt for her. 
I have chosen some of my pink and light pink , fucsia and white fabrics from my stash and  cut a lot of rectangles and squares.

Supplies


657605


658324



657900







I ´m sewing a block with four flying geese and  here it is how I´m starting  it. 







You can see my progress here. 
It´s not a very clear pic but you can do an idea.





I have no plans about the size , maybe for her bed ,maybe just only as a top.I´m happy to try this quilt  that I wanted to  sew some time ago . 
 



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Love
Mercedes


...........................................*************............................................






El verano es una buena época para hacer algún cambio en casa. Esta vez ha sido el turno de la habitación de mi hija que justamente hoy hace trece años.  Aunque ando un poco detrás de la fecha del cumpleaños , he empezado un nuevo quilt para ella.

He elegido telas en rosa , fucsia y blanco de las que tenía en casa  y he cortado un montón de rectángulos y cuadrados.

Materiales


657605


658324


657900




Telas de tu elección. 








Estoy cosiendo un bloque con cuatro vuelos de la oca. Ahí puedes ver cómo va  el comienzo.


En  la útlima foto  se ve el avance que llevo. Siento que la foto no sea un poco más clara pero puedes hacerte una idea.
Ahora mismo no tengo planes sobre el tamaño, quizá para su cama o simplemente como un top sobre ella, pero estoy contenta de   coser este quilt que quería hacer hace tiempo.


Que tengas un maravilloso fin de semana 
Cariños  
Mercedes 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment