Tuesday 23 September 2014

Christmas garland




 
 
Hi everyone
Today I will show you a Christmas garland. I have used the new beautiful Sizzix dies
 
Itemes I have used:
Supply list:
Paper:Cardstock, recycled thick cardstock
Ink: Distress ink-Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo
Ribbon, distress crackle paint
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, wish you a great week
Pia
Hej alle
I dag vil jeg vise en julekrans lavet med de fantastiske nye dies der netop nu er kommet i handlen og med ca. 3 måneder til juleaften er det vel ikke for tidligt med lidt pynt
 
Itemes jeg har brugt:
Andre materialer:
Papir:Karton og tykt genbrugs karton
Ink: Distress ink-Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo
Bånd, distress crackle paint
Mange tak fordi du gav dig tid til at kigge forbi, jeg ønsker dig en dejlig uge
Pia


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wreath. I wanted to let Sizzix know that I want to be able to leave comments on a regular basis, and it would be easier and faster if you moderated comments rather than we readers needing to enter a code each time. I visit many blogs and if I can't quickly leave a comment and move on, it just takes too long to blog hop to those companies. Just a kindly FYI for you.

    ReplyDelete