Tuesday 30 September 2014

Layers with Lilith

Hi there. It is Tuesday which means inspiration from me, Lilith. Today I wanted to show you a simple layout with lots of layers. I used different products from sizzix, each of which adds extra detail to the page. 
I used a scrap piece of white cardstock and the smile embossing folder from the Smile & Plus set. I added some splashes of mist to draw attention to the detail of the embossing. You could also use watercolours and go over the embossed areas.
Then I stamped with a stamp from the Hello Framelits Die Set with stamps and cut it out using the die. I also cut out some leaves from the Tim Holtz collection which I coloured with green and blue tones using watercolour paint. 
Then I layered the different elements adding embellishments along the way. I love how the cluster of papers and the photo just pops off the layout. To create flow and movement I decided to incorporate a couple of buttons and enamels dots. 










Sizzix products:

Other: Inks and mist, Studio Calico patterned paper, Studio Calico buttons, Glitz Design Finnley embellishments, doily, American Crafts kraft tag,

Have a wonderful day and see you next week with another crafty project. 

Lilith 



 

1 comment: