Thursday 4 September 2014

Under cover coffee table


 

 
How are you this week? I'm recovering from looking after my gorgeous granddaughters - Oona decided that last week was the time to cut 2 new teeth - which explained the sleepless nights.
However in the middle of it all their dresses were altered and here they are, as promised-
 
Abi, on the left wasn't very well - but did manage to play her part walking down the aisle -
 

 and Eve enjoyed every moment of the day -
 
 

 So now back to work - and the coffee table -
 
 
I have used 
10" Dresden Plate Bigz L die - 660120 to cut the fabrics to go around the sides of the coffee table. I'm mixing the patterns and colours to create quite a random effect.
The plain grey fabric is going to cover the middle and I'm going to cover some buttons, to stud the top, using the same fabrics, and I will pad the sides and to give a softer finish.
Next week I hope to have the sides finished and maybe the buttons covered - I'm looking forward to seeing how this will work - and then I may need to cover other things!!!
I'll be in touch again next week - meanwhile enjoy the last few days of summer.
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment